Monday, October 18, 2010

My first huge haul!

This is the first time I've ever bought so many polishes on a spree! I got the entire CG Poolside Collection here. 


The reason why I got it was because I wanted to do this water marble with it.

 Don't the colours look so pretty?

 I also got CG Millenium, White on White (to do my rainbow water marble on!), TTYL and an Art Club silver glitter striper.

I know it's not a huge haul by most people's standards, but it is for me, especially on a spree, I seldom spend so much at one go! The CG Poolside collection is far brighter than I've ever seen on lots of blogs, it's almost blinding! I'm really excited to try my water marble, so do stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! The poolside collection is gorgeous. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I waaaant that poolside collection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that poolside collection too. where did you bought it?

    ReplyDelete