Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Simple Pedicure

I decided to try a new colour on my toes- this is Color Club In Bloom. I bought it as part of the "Colors for the Cure" set, it's 4 cute little mini polishes. This is the darkest pink in the bunch, though not very dark. It's a lovely "mature" Barbie pink, very delightful.

It's a blue-based pink, so it doesn't really go well with my skin because I'm Asian, so I'm more olive/yellow. But it's still such a lovely pink I couldn't resist wearing it!

Pictures of toes below, look away if you're squeamish!


These photos were taken in the light of the setting sun. I love watching the colours of the sky change, it never fails to amaze me.


I jazzed up the pedicure by adding three simple pink rhinestones on the side. I was feeling lazy to konad my toes because they're so tiny, so I thought I'd just try some rhinestones that I recently bought off ebay. I got a wheel of 10 colours, with maybe 20 to 30 of each colour for USD1.80, free shipping. I love the idea of rhinestones, they're simple and yet very elegant.

What do you think? Do you enjoy rhinestones?

3 comments:

  1. I like this pedicure! Cute color!
    I am following your blog, would you mine checking mine out? Follow if you'd like!
    http://girlysbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the rhinestones!!! adds a feminine cute touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love the pink, though I'm not sure it works on me....

    ReplyDelete