Thursday, November 4, 2010

Del Sol with a Konad on top!

I got a little bored with Del Sol's Pretty in Pink after two days, so I added this konad on top. 


It's the leafy design from the BM plates, I think it adds a little ethereal feel to the overall design.


Kinda reminds me of the leaves of Lothlorien, but in a girly way. Yes, I'm a Lord of the Rings geek. I just love all 3 movies!

I don't think the Del Sol polish wears very well. I've read many reviews that say they last at least a week, but after wearing it for 3 days I got a pretty big chip on my little finger. It's weird, because my pink doesn't really do much so it's quite strange how it chipped but others didn't. No tip wear though.

Sorry for not posting for a while, school's been awfully busy. I haven't even been able to paint my nails since I removed the Del Sol after the chip. Oh the shame of my naked nails! So yellow!

What do you do to counter the yellowing nails?

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Cheryl
    If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie!

    Rachel, does it really work???? Do you soak your nails in it for a while or just brush it on and leave it?

    Alicia, that's a great cause! I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete