Saturday, December 25, 2010

Blessed Christmas!

I used some of the new polishes I just bought to make my Christmas manicure. First I used the silver holographic glitter polish, then layered the silver-gold-red-green glitter polish on top, it's so pretty and subtle Christmassy!



Look at it up close! Isn't it pretty? Then I stamped on top of it!


I konaded some Christmas images on top! On my fourth finger is the 3 wise men image from the konad s08 plate, I really wanted to use them because there would be no other opportunity to use it throughout the rest of the year. It doesn't really look very much like 3 men on 3 camels/donkeys? The other three fingers are stamped with HB 33. 


I know, you can't really see the stamp on my nail, it looks like a mess. Can you even tell there's a house and teeny weensy Christmas trees? 


It's stamped with Wet n Wild Black, with some China Glaze Wireless Holographic top coat on the black bits to beautify it.

And here's some free hand nail art on my thumb, painted with a black striper from konad, using a rhinestone for the star on the top and some bullion beads that I got from HK.



I know the Christmas tree is a little fat and very lopsided, but I love using the bullion beads, they're so colourful, but I must say the colour shows up better in pictures than in real life, it's quite hard to see the colours on black in real life. It's still colourful and very nicely bumpy on my nail.

Blessed Christmas everyone! I'm going to church for a Christmas lunch, no service because we're having it on Sunday instead, and a Christmas gathering in the evening. How are you celebrating?

No comments:

Post a Comment