Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ozotic Pro 521 (Warning: toes)

This is Ozotic Pro 521, a frosty purple. I saw this on a blog and it looked duo chromey, but after I put it on my toes, all it appeared to me was just a frosty purple and really not that nice. 


BUT, on second glance, at some very odd angles, the frosty purple changes to a very beautiful bronzey-orange, very lovely.


Hmm I wouldn't recommend this if you could get any of the Ozotic Pros, go get one that's more multi-chromey and more famous.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, this might be fine for fingers, which are easier to wave around in the light and catch the color change--at least for me--maybe your toes are more talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! I think it would be a lot easier with fingers. I had to angle my camera funny to catch this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont mind toes and I love this color!

    ReplyDelete