Monday, December 6, 2010

A Spongebob Blog Award

Hi everyone! Rachel from Rachel Marie's Nails tagged me with a blog award, it's so nice of her! It's my first blog award and it's sponge bob-y.


I never quite liked Sponge Bob, strangely enough I never watched the cartoon so I guess that's why, but nonetheless I'm very honoured! 

Now I has to answer some questions and that's cool so more people will know what I'm like in real life. 

1. Why did you create the blog?
Because I wanted to share my manicures with like-minded people. No one in real life really notices my nails.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Mostly nail blogs, some law blogs.
3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
No, though most of my make-up is from Silk Naturals. It's a wonderful mineral make-up brand with great customer service and lots of colours.
4. And a favorite clothing brand?
Not really, I get my clothes from everywhere!
5. What make-up products are essential for you?
I guess it would be foundation because it evens out my skin, but I try not to wear make-up unnecessarily, psychologically I keep thinking it clogs up my skin. After foundation it would definitely be blusher!
6. What's your favorite colour?
Pink!
7. What's your favorite perfume?
My favourite would be j'adore, but I don't own it. Right now I use a white musk perfume oil from The Body Shop.
8. What's the film you liked the most?
Lord of the Rings, it's awesome!
9. What countries would you like to go?
I'd love to visit New Zealand, Fiji, and Samoa! New Zealand because I went there as a kid and my memories are cloudy but I remember awesome scenery and that are the All Blacks! Fiji and Samoa for island life and diving!

I'm Tagging:

Jamie from (Squoval)icious!
Her blog's awesome, she does some really pretty nail art and she's a fellow Singaporean!

1 comment:

  1. AWW :D thank u babe :) very sweet of you :)
    wah u must be a very sporty girl! haha gonna be fun trying out this tag! thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete