Friday, December 10, 2010

Unintentional Christmas Strawberries

This mani was created with CG Mrs Claus and Mistletoe Kisses. I wanted it to look Christmassy but it ended up looking like strawberries. Ugh. I don't really like strawberries on my nails....


Sorry for the bad lighting, it was just dim yellow lighting and I was trying to get a shot of my nails with strawberries on a delicious mango mousse cake.


I konaded on top of it using one of my BF beauty stamping plates with Christmas trees on it with Wet n Wild black polish. The extra weird bits was me attempting to fill out the missing konaded bits with a nail art pen and failing miserably. 



Still somewhat Christmassy, I think. I love Christmas, look forward to seeing plenty Christmas manis coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment