Friday, December 17, 2010

A very Chocolate Christmas!

By the time you read this I'll be in Hong Kong on holiday! So the next few posts will all be auto-posted by blogger. If I don't reply anything in the comments, I'm not ignoring you, just away, so do forgive me. 

This is Sally Hansen's Chocolate. It's from their Insta-Dri range. Damn their brush sucks. It was horrible to paint with because the brush didn't retain much polish and the funny shape of the brush made painting nicely around the cuticles very difficult. Had to clean up a lot with this. 

Anyway this is stamped with CG Hi-Tek, using this plate from BF-Beauty. 




This one is stamped with this plate from BF Beauty.




I like that there's such a wide variety of Christmas stamps from BF-Beauty, but the sad part is that I can't decipher what some of them are! Do you see that little pear shape on my little finger above? What is that? I guess it could be a Christmas ornament, but it really looks more like a pear.

I took this manicure off quite quickly, the indecipherable Christmas ornaments annoyed me to no end. Can you tell what they are????

1 comment:

  1. Very cute.

    :) My guess is that it really is a pear! Sometimes pears are used in christmas stuff. My other guess is a bell.

    ReplyDelete