Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ozotic Pro 504

Hi everyone! Today I have for you Ozotic Pro 504, which I got in a swap from a lovely MUAer from Australia. What you see here is 3 coats, no black base, which I only realized later that most people use. I don't know why, maybe it makes the multi-chrome stand out more?

Anyway just like the other Ozotic Pro I showed you previously (521), the main colour is purple. It looks purple pretty much all the time. I was quite sorely disappointed. It's only when you angle your hands at very small angles from a table or bring them close to your eyes and kind of move your fingers that you see the multi-chrome. 

The multi-chrome is gorgeous, very pretty, it's just a shame it can't be seen much of the time. The multi-chrome here would be some red-orange-copper which blends with the purple, a little like Clarins 230 but probably nowhere as close. I'm not too sure, because I don't have the fortune to own Clarins 230 right now. But it's also unlikely I'll ever shell out $50 (and probably more) just for a bottle of unicorn pee. 


As you can see I added some glitter on the tips and a tiny butterfly on each nail. It's from a polish I got in Hong Kong, no name, but the tiny butterflies in the polish are a light purple and holographic and quite pretty.

I'm really envious of my dear polisholics in the USA now, 3 Zoyas free?! Seriously seriously tempted to just use the code and use VPost or Borderlinx to get it shipped to Singapore, but I doubt this dream will ever come true. They're not supposed to ship polishes. Hm.

3 comments:

  1. This polish is very pretty. :)
    I'm waiting on my zoyas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really pretty. I have never of this company before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel!

    FunnyFaceBeauty, it's an Australian brand, got it in a swap. THey're known for their multi-chromes, but personally I'm quite disappointed with it. It's not that chromatic to me, but I know many others love it.

    ReplyDelete