Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some dainty leopard prints!

The base is a light pink with teeny-weeny silver glitter from the Face Shop. It's quite old so I had to add too much thinner, and it was still gloopy and very hard to control. 

It's stamped with Color Club In Bloom using m57, then coated with one coat of Out the Door Gold Holographic top coat, which is amazing for jazzing up any mani!



I love it, it's so demure and pretty! I didn't like it very much at first, looked a bit like Barbie mamasan (pimp). But I don't think mamasans wear colour like this so I changed my mind.



It's so nice and twinkly too!

Do you like leopard prints?

3 comments:

  1. I love them!!!!!!!! I really want to do this manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink colour. The nails look very cute and pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love this manicure too!

    ReplyDelete