Saturday, January 8, 2011

Some pretty flowers!

This is Sasatinnie FCW015, a lovely pinkish purplish creme that was very easy to apply. It's stamped using one of the BM full nail designs with Konad White polish, some very pretty daisies, and then I added rhinestones on top! Simple and easy!



Here is my thumb, I had to double stamp it because the images aren't wide enough. I'm very happy with how it turned out! I managed to double stamp it pretty decently, you can barely tell it's two stamps, except for the half a flower in the middle, but it's not that obvious in real life, so yay!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is soooo pretty, I like how rhinestones add a bit glamour and 3D effect =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats really cute!!!
    And i tagged you in a blog award!! http://blackcoffee1437.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey babe, tradeshow not allowed for public thats why im glad i took a position in there. email me at cow_jamie@yahoo.com.sg ;) maybe u can join me.
    thanks for the recommendation :)) im running a fever now down w flu as well. urgh. hope u have a gd sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls! You girls brighten up my day!

    ReplyDelete