Thursday, February 17, 2011

Claire's Mood Changing Polish in Calm/Wild

I'm not sure if I posted this before, maybe I have. But this is different! LONG NAILS! This was last last week's mani, I've already cut my nails so they aren't so nice anymore, if you saw yesterday's post. I wanted to try my mood polishes while I had long nails because I wanted a natural french effect where the tips are colder than the nails that's over my fingers, and as you can see, there's a TEENY french effect there. I put down the lack of french to hot weather in Singapore, so the tips are pretty hot too so the entire nail appears pink. 


A teeny-weeny bit of purple on the tips! No one could really see it in real life, but I did, and I enjoyed it! I only wish for slightly colder weather.


Claire's Mood Changing polishes sure are terrible to apply. This wasn't as bad as the others as this isn't a creme, but the creme ones are just awful and streaky.


Anyway this is stamped with an image from the BM plates, with rhinestones on the butterflies. I didn't like the rhinestones, so I ripped it off about a half hour after these photos were taken.


I love the pink/purple, the metallic/foil-y shades are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment