Saturday, February 12, 2011

My very sad Space Nails

I've been seeing gorgeous space nails all over blogs and MUA, and thought I'd try my own, but failed! Anyway I thought that I'll put this up, so all of you can offer me suggestions to improve!

Up first is the earth, being viewed from space. My sister and bf both told me it looked like fungus growing on my nails. I sponged on some light blue, white, beige and green polish. So how can I make this look more like earth? 



And these are nebulas. I sponged on some holographic and glitter polishes, but it looks like a huge pile of gunk, which it was.



So how do I make this look better? Any tips please?

6 comments:

  1. i think the first one looks awesome!! as for the second one, maybe use a dark blue with glitters instead of pure black?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe using a darker blue for earth? I love space nails. I think they were one of the first things I blogged about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first mani! I think these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips ladies! I'll try it again with a dark blue background instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! I can't even paint one colour on my nails so I really couldn't offer any ideas. I do think they look awesome though and very space like.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the first one i will try to do it as well :)

    ReplyDelete