Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A simple, sweet Valentine's mani

This is RBL Plie. The formula wasn't all that great, it was streaky in the first coat but evened out in the second. But it's a lovely dusty pink-nude, I'm definitely going to start buying more nudes now. 



Stamped with various BM stamps using Konad Red.


Topped with a Sasatinnie glitter here.


But it looked like too much and too much of an assault on my eye. So I removed it all and started over, and decided to keep it simple!


Simple and classy! Very nice palette cleanser.

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! I hope you have a great day, whether you celebrate it or not!

4 comments:

  1. love the base color happy valentine's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour! I also love the stamps, especially the little pair of lips.
    Happy Valentines Day!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THE KISS!!! :D :D very chio! :P
    the chromes are from Sprees at Shopping District on Facebook. :D now selling at 6 each or 2 for 10 i think! check out her sales page! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!

    Jamie, thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete