Monday, March 21, 2011

Franken: Glitzy Glimmerance!

Hi everyone! Today I have a franken for you! It's gold, silver, and some silver holographic glitter in a clear base. It flashes mostly gold, but under certain lights you can see glimpses of the holographic glitter which shine red/green, and look so pretty! Unfortunately I can't catch it on camera.





I decided to franken silver and gold together because it's not often that I see gold and silver glitter polish, I guess it's because the colours kind of clash as gold is warm and silver is cool, but I was wondering if I could make it work.

What do you think? Yay or neigh????

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love the way this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS :D well done babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! You all sure know how to appreciate glitter, my bf hated this!

    ReplyDelete