Monday, March 14, 2011

Ozotic Pro 521

A while back I wore Ozotic Pro 521 and despised it. It was an ugly, frosty purple. Nothing special. I couldn't understand why people were making a big deal out of Ozotic Pros. They were all frosty and ugly.

But boy am I glad I gave it a second chance! Being very lazy to remove DS Exclusive, I just layered two coats of Ozotic Pro 521 on top, and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Get ready for some picture spam girls!











Then I decided to konad on top with the vines and leaves from the BM plates. These pictures were taken under artificial white lighting. Just to let you know, indoors, under white light, the colour is mostly this purple. You only see the gorgeousness when sunlight hits it indirectly, or under warm lighting, and if you angle your fingers funny.





Do you own any Ozotic Pros yourself? Which is your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. this is stunning! i don't own any ozotic, but i defiantly like i!

    /Hugs!

    http://spellbindingnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I love that color and the nail art is lovely as well!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very hot layering combo indeed. And no I don't own any, but admire from afar *sigh I like that 504 and 505 too.

    P.S. Thanks for the love today <3 :D

    ReplyDelete