Thursday, April 14, 2011

Haul!

I made a pretty massive haul recently, I got it off gingitsune's blog sale, I ordered it last week and it came yesterday! I'm super excited about the lovely OPI polishes I finally get!


And some lovely extras she included!

I will definitely wear some of these polishes soon, so do look out for them! I'm so excited!

I also entered Bundle Monster's fb contest to win some of their new plates, I doubt I'll get many votes but you can vote for me here if you want, or vote for some of the others. There are some very beautiful entries out there!

Anyway, I was contacted by Sara, of Fresh Air Fund recently. The Fresh Air Fund is in need of host families for this summer. Host families are volunteers who open their hearts and homes to children from the city to give them a Fresh Air experience that can change lives. I've checked out their website, and it does seem that it is for a very good purpose, and I would do it if there was such an event in Singapore, but it is for US and Canada, so my dear American and Canadian readers, do consider it! 

Click on the banner to go to their website!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the nail polishes you got. Specially the glittery blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's OPI Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry Collection.

    ReplyDelete