Friday, April 22, 2011

Nudes Comparison

Hi everyone! I'll probably be diving right now, yay! Anyway if you remember that I hauled a while back, I did a comparison of some of the polishes. I tried looking for comparisons online when I was considering which ones to buy, and couldn't find any, so hopefully this will help someone!

From L-R: OPI Fair Pinkum Dinkum, OPI Have a Tempura Tantrum, OPI Bubble Bath, Zoya Snow White

These are three coats each.


I always heard that OPI Bubble Bath was a great base colour for french manicures, but I'm wondering why it's so streaky! I've been hearing that it's a lovely colour, but this is just disturbingly streaky. Hopefully on my next try it'll be much better!

4 comments:

  1. That's really strange - I have the OPI Bubble Bath and it applies fine. I've heard that there are two different batches though and that they are slightly different in colour - one's more pinkish and one's more whitish. Maybe the formula is different as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, I think it's going to be one of my favourites too!

    Nailartexpress, I heard the whitish one is black label, and the pinkish one is green label. But I think I read somewhere that someone had streaky problems with one of the latest batches of Bubble Bath. Hmmm, I guess we'll see soon enough if it's from the bad batch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about which shades to buy so this has been helpful to me! :D Thanks!

    ReplyDelete