Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Taupes Off!

I'm still in the middle of my exams, my last paper will be tomorrow, and I can't wait! Even though this last paper will be the crappiest and worst one ever, legal theory anybody?

Anyway this is a mani I did a while back, during study week. I needed a depressing colour to reflect my mood. It's still quite elegant in a very chic way. I don't know why but I always think of taupe colours as "chic". Anybody think the same way too?

Ardene Taupes Off





I seriously can't wait for tomorrow to be over, I'll be in Bali diving next week, I love compressed air. Hopefully I'll be this guy this time next week: 

(Anonymous diver, picture taken off Google)

I've been thinking of mani ideas, since I have to live with the same mani for 7 days, I don't intend to bring along any nail stuff since my baggage is limited. I was thinking of wearing some of my Del Sols since I'll be in the sun the whole day long, any ideas? 

2 comments:

  1. del sol! :D u cld also bring a glitter polish that goes with your base colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I don't know why I didn't think of that! Thanks Jamie!

    ReplyDelete