Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ChicaGo Get A Manicure with GLITTER!

This is a beautiful black label OPI polish which I got off a blog sale a long ago, and it's a gorgeous pink! It reminds me a lot of China Glaze Designer Satin, but this is a little darker pink.



Sorry for the mess, I was waiting till I put on the glitter then to clean it up. I love how rich it is, and the colour is really pigmented. It's two coats, which was pretty smooth. I know it looks a little lumpy, but that's because I was impatient and trying to put on the coats on too fast. I didn't really care because glitter can cover up everything!

This is layered with two coats of glitter. It's a tiny little bottle of Sasatinnie glitter which I got in Hong Kong and hadn't used before.


Isn't it pretty? It's like little elves are partying on my nails!


I love the bigger yellow confetti pieces!


I wore this for quite a few days because it was so pretty and because I was lazy to change it too. Haha I was lazy to take off all that glitter until I couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to do something different.

Next mani, more water decals!

No comments:

Post a Comment