Friday, June 24, 2011

Finger Paints Autumn Moonlight

I got this in a blog sale a while ago, I've always wanted a navy blue with a little shimmer in it, and a little midnight-y, if you know what I mean. It's my very first and so far, only Finger Paints. I love the bottle, and the handle is a little skinny, which makes it a little hard to maneuver, but I find the brush very similar to China Glaze's.

Anyway this is the beautiful gorgeous blue, I love how deep blue it is, it almost feels like I could look through it and have a little window to look into space. I would almost expect little shooting starts to come. Look!



It's just so beautiful.

I recently bought the giant bottle of seche vite and seche restore, and I absolutely love how seche vite dries the polish so so fast, but as you can see in the pictures above, causes shrinkage. I must remember to wrap my tips next time!

3 comments:

  1. I love this colour. I need to haul it out and revisit it. :D I have found that the Autumn and holiday polishes I have from last year's collections don't play really well with Seche Vite. I get some shrinkage and tip pull. Wrapping your tips will definitely help. As does making sure that you completely cover the polish with the Seche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful color with a lot of depth! I had shrinkage on my last mani, waah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips ladies! Sometimes I'm just lazy to wrap the tips, but I definitely need to remember!

    ReplyDelete