Friday, July 1, 2011

Gold with Silver crack!

I got my OPI Silver Shatter recently and was really excited to try it! I thought of a whole bunch of colours I could try it with, but settled for gold in the end. I figured gold with silver crack would be super bling and cool. Haha totally wrong.



As you can see the difference between the gold and silver isn't really obvious. The silver didn't crack that well either, I did do it on top of wet polish as advised by some ladies on the NB, but wasn't too great either. Ah well, I'll experiment. Any tips? 



Anyway the gold base is Alessandro, the silver is OPI Silver Shatter. On a happy note, today is the last day of my internship, and I have a one week break before my next internship! I'm really glad, I think I'll be donning plenty of dark colours and bright colours and maybe even some nail art in the coming week. I'm so sick of wearing pale, neutral colours right now, elegant as they may be. I'm pretty exhausted now, it's only 10.50am in the morning here, but some important work and a fight in the morning has really drained me. What do you do to perk yourself up and you can't go home and nap or do a mani? 

1 comment:

  1. I make the top coat super thick, I don't even wipe it on the sides of the bottle, then paint that on.

    ReplyDelete