Monday, June 20, 2011

OPI Teenage Dream with fake OPI on top!

This is OPI Teenage Dream:




Isn't it pretty? Now I see why people love it so much! I just get annoyed with glitter removal though. But since I already had so much glitter on top, I decided to add more! I bought some fake OPIs in China, which I posted about earlier. This is the beautiful pink glitter one, with rather similar glitter to Teenage Dream, but with iridescent round pieces in it and pink star glitter.

Spammage of pictures begins now!




Now in sunlight to show the beautiful bling!



I love glitter! Hate the removal, but sometimes, like now, it's just absolutely worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Love it and I agree the removal sucks! I hate it, but glitter is so pretty!
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete