Monday, June 27, 2011

Zoya Valerie

Zoya Valerie (I think, this may be Roxy, but I just can't remember the exact name right now).


Valerie is a beautiful deep purple-red, with this seemingly black base, so the purple really pops, and a little gold flash, as you can see in the picture below. Usually it just looks silvery and shiny, but the beauty is catching that gold flash when you look down at your nails. The black base really gives depth to the polish. 


This is an absolutely gorgeous colour that would look perfect for an evening event, I would imagine. So pretty!

On another note, I've got these bumps on the side of my fourth toe, mainly because I've been doing ballroom dance a lot more lately, and when my feet get squeezed into a pointy shoe, these little bumps just start to develop. Are these bunions or what? It's just so gross, I can't even bear to look at my feet anymore. I wish I had nice slender feet.

1 comment:

  1. Your nails are very pretty...and thx for not posting your feet pix! Can't help you on what it may be tho!

    ReplyDelete