Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Etude House GR606 + ChG Atlantis + Essence Choose Me = Awesomeness

I layered these glitters on top of Etude House GR606, which you can see in its full green perfection in my previous post. 

This is it with one coat of China Glaze Atlantis. Very pretty, really creates some kind of depth here, the kind of luminescent jellyfish in the deep sea, but not quite that deep. 


Now layered with Essence Choose Me, also a dupe to OPI Catch Me In Your Net and Zoya Charla.



Now with even more glitter and gold shimmer to it!


Ahhhh, so pretty. I kept looking down at my nails because it was just so shiny and pretty and glittery, and I wore this because I was going for a manicure the next day and I figured I'd let someone deal with the awful glitter removal and staining.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I love the Choose me from Essence!
    Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your last statement, i usually leave the awful glitter removal to the manicurist too....lol. choose me is a really really awesome color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Fortunately there are many dupes out there!

    ReplyDelete