Friday, August 12, 2011

Fake OPI green polish

In my previous posts, I posted a fake nude and green polish. I had also posted pictures of my fake green polish on the Nail Board on Makeup Alley ages ago, and got comments on both my blog and my post on wanting to see actual swatches. So here you go!



Haha looking at the label it is obviously totally fake. This polish smells so terrible, it honestly smells like wall paint, and it doesn't dry without seche vite. It's a really pretty green, and the pictures don't do the polish justice because it doesn't show the lovely gold shimmer. However, it is pretty frosty and brush-strokey, which is not too bad if you know how to handle it. Usually I can't, but this polish is pretty thick so I think I managed to maneuver it pretty well.



I'm not a big fan of greens though, so I don't like this polish that much, but it is still a pretty polish.

3 comments:

  1. I really love this green!!
    amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like this, even though I normally don't like frosty polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm not a fan of frosty polishes too, but this green is pretty! Not so sure I'd ever wear it again though.

    ReplyDelete