Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kleancolor Holo Chrome + Stamping

I got this as an extra in a swap recently and am absolutely delighted with it! This is Kleancolor Holo Chrome, a blurple with holographic glitter in it. 



Look at the pretty sparkles!

Look how glittery and holographic it really is!


I added some stamping, this image is from one of the new Bundle Monster plates. I get too lazy to go find my BM plates each time I use a design from it and am posting about it, but I figure that if you really like the design, you just have to shuffle through your BM plates to find it. I love the new BM plates, they have such unique designs, and they are of a decent size! The old BM plates were really tiny in image size comparison.



 Pretty silver balls bouncing on my nails!

3 comments:

  1. So amazing!!
    I love it!
    Looks like catrice Dirty Berry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love how glittery it is!

    ReplyDelete