Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rainbow Dots!

Rainbow dots! I wanted to do this for a long time, and so I finally decided to do it, and went in search of appropriate colours. 

You can see me holding some of the colours I used, but most likely you can find similar colours in your stash. I had to mix the red and a bit of neon orange to get the shade of orange used here, and I had initially used OPI Who The Shrek Are You for the green, but found it too light, so I dotted over it with a darker Nina Pro green. 





Do you think it's tacky? I kept getting weird looks from people when I had this on. 


10 comments:

  1. this is not tacky at all, it's lovely and all those people are jealous ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I see these manicures. I love them... love! They remind me of those little sugar dot candies on the strips of paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So fun and summery! What do those people know anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this!!! It is amazingly perfect, I actually thought you had decals or something on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies! Okay now I feel some comfort that it's not tacky!

    ReplyDelete