Saturday, October 22, 2011

My nails travel Europe!

Hi everyone! I'm current on exchange in Israel, and before I arrived in Israel I decided to tour a bit of Europe- London, Paris, Rome and Venice. So just like my photos of my trip in China, I have photos of my nails in all these different places! Sometimes I put two pictures up of the same place, so you can see my nails in one, and then the background in the other.

My konaded nails that I did before leaving, base colour is one of the BYS colour-changing polishes, using one of the new BM stamps, and stamped with China Glaze 2030.



In front of the Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament



At a sundial in Windsor Castle


The Eiffel Tower! I picnic-ed at the base of the tower with quiches, salads and wine. I love how people picnic in the grass in European countries. There're just too many ants in the grass in Singapore! Lovely cooling weather too.


Models' Own Utopia


Paris Disneyland! How could I not go there? I'm a 22 year old child still in love with Disney movies and songs. I wish they made princess costumes for adults. 


OPI Alpine Snow with my own decals. Sorry for the poor poor clean-up, I had no clean-up brush so this was the best I could do. 




Standing above the ancient Roman Forum with the ruins below. It was so hot in Rome!


Isn't that a beautiful chilli pepper red? No clean-up too! It's a random brand I bought from a cart in a metro station in Paris. Probably from China, it smells so bad!

Outside the Colosseum



Inside the Colosseum


The canals of Venice


This is Deborah Milano Celestial Sky, a polish I bought in Rome, but which can be found in Paris too.

Outside a pretty church in Venice


My pretty purple nails on the island of Murano, famous for its blown glass. I had a massive Kiko haul in Rome, this is Kiko 255, a sexy purple with holographic glitter. Reminiscent of OPI DS Extravagance, but purple with no plum. 


It looks sunny on the island, but heck it was so cold!


I hope you enjoyed these pictures, Europe is a beautiful continent and I had an amazing time sight-seeing. However, London is my favourite city because of the awesome cheap shopping, no language barrier, and ready-made food from M&S and Pret-a-manger. I had lovely picnics in the parks, and the weather was cool but not too cold. I definitely hope to return to Europe again to check out all the other cities when I'm older!

No comments:

Post a Comment