Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rugby World Cup decals (Part 2)

The Rugby World Cup finals are in less than 24 hours and I am so sad that I am going to miss it! My first day of orientation in my school is tomorrow at the exact same time and there's no way I can miss that. I'm really sad, considering that I managed to follow most matches despite all the travelling in Europe. I even found a cafe in israel that does show the matches, so this is really depressing, especially since my favourite team is playing!

Part 1 of the decals I used is here, for this I used the decals for all the other countries that I didn't use in Part 1.

L-R: Canada, Scotland, Argentina, Tonga


L-R: Namibia, USA, Japan and Wales


My toes show my favourite team: The All Blacks!

By the way, my toes are not in good condition because I dance in high heels a lot (ah-hem, I'm not a stripper, just a ballroom dancer), so scroll down only if you're prepared. Warning: Awesome hand-painted All Black feathers ahead!
















Are you supporting the All Blacks or the Les Blues?

2 comments:

  1. All Blacks! I'm in NZ and it feels like the whole country is soo excited for tonight. I don't even usually follow the rugby but I'm excited for it tonight!

    ReplyDelete