Friday, November 25, 2011

Wild Leopard Prints!

I like subtle leopard prints, usually over the top ones scare me. But for once I decided to be loud and crazy.

This is a gold nail polish from H&M, with hand painted leopard prints!


And this is me posing with my leopard prints with a real cat.


Can you believe this is the first time I'm patting a cat in years? I'm naturally a dog person, cats just seem indifferent to me, and when you've ogt an adorable dog who runs to greet you everyday, I just can't switch to the catty indifference. But I love this cat because it's so loving! It strokes its own head against my hand! I think I do like cats now.

Anyway I had matchy matchy toes too!


I know, my toes look kind of gross. It's funny how we women judge ourselves/others on our body shape, size, looks, and even our toes! Your toes are beautiful, no matter what they look like! And if they're bleeding/blistered/callused from dancing or sports? Respect.


This is the first time I've had matchy fingernails and toenails which are hand-painted, and I like it! It's kind of fun, but I change my fingernail polish a lot more often because I get bored easily, so matchy toes all the time isn't really a feasible option. Plus it's winter so my toes are only admired by me. Still, like other polish fanatics, somehow even matching toes make me happy too! Crazy huh.

3 comments:

  1. love it! and cats grow on ya ;) I'm getting a cutie pie tomorrow! it's gonna match one I already have.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!
    I love this mani/ pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne: I'm happy for you! I hope it settles in well!

    Rock-or-not: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete