Thursday, December 22, 2011

Butterfly wings!

I did this mani quite a while ago, but am only posting it now, so don't mind me. I was inspired by this incredible butterfly wings nail art (which is done by Michelle from Lacquerized) to do my own, so here it is! Terribly done and not even half as good as the original, but it's my first attempt in a long time doing free hand painting, so I'm pretty happy with it!


It must have been pretty bad, because my boyfriend couldn't tell what it was at all, and another friend of mine thought it was stem cells. Hm. It could be stem cells, but on the other hand, I have no idea what stem cells look like!


I guess I have a lot more work to do on working on my free hand nail art! I did like these though, I was just so proud of being able to hand paint anything, and on both hands nonetheless! 


Can you tell these are butterfly wings?