Thursday, January 12, 2012

Flor Mar U33

This is one heck of a gorgeous duo-chrome polish! It's Flor Mar U33, which I've seen making rounds in the blogosphere recently. It flashes purple and blue at different angles, and my lighting isn't too good so it looks better in the bottle than the nail. I'm going to give it another shot some time.



Look at that incredible blue purple flash!

I think there's even a little pink in the bottle!


It's quite foil-y, as you can see below. 

This kind of reminds me of one of the Ozotic Pros, but much more foily and more noticeable. Ozotic Pros are always really subtle when you look at your hands in real life. Flor Mar may just be a small brand but it really does have some stunners!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish! Also, I passed you the Kreativ Blogger Award.

    To see the rules and my post, please visit http://thedragonlady-nailstoscales.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award-long-pic-heavy.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color

    I'm sending these Blog Awards to you, do check them out.
    http://bebe2003.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete