Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pretty abstract flowers

So I had on Flor Mar 119, this pretty white jelly, and I was itching to do some nail art but something not too complicated, so I decided to try some abstract flowers and leaves, which wouldn't take me too long.


Sigh I'm almost embarrassed to post this, it's quite bad. From far it looks okay, the flowers look passable, but up close it is pretty weird, just looks like a five year old's water colour painting. 


Anyway I did like this for a while, then suddenly one day later I was like "that's terrible" and took it off. 


What do you think? Abstract flowers or just random splotches?

3 comments:

  1. I really like it! Very Monet =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from fox house if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love saying Monet, makes me sound French!

    ReplyDelete